The extensive research and real-world expedition testing behind the development of the Denali 100 make it not only the best technical big-mountain pack we have ever made, but quite possibly the best anyone has ever seen. By combining guide-tested essential features with the latest technology and materials, the Denali becomes lighter, stronger, and more versatile, while remaining balanced and comfortable under heavy gear loads over long distances and in technical terrain. Fusion Flex Pro suspension, strippable features, puncture- and abrasion-resistant winter construction, and alpine-ready components are just some of the elements behind the outstanding performance of this uncompromised alpine pack.
• Top-loading design with full-length side slash zip access
• Strippable aluminum frame stays, top lid, bivy pad, and hipbelt padding
• Removable lid pocket with occipital cutout and security pocket on underside
• Ultra-durable expanding side pockets
• Dual-access front panel pocket with zip-away internal divider
• Quick-access side zip map / headlamp pocket
• Expedition hipbelt with tubular gear loops, ice clipper slots, and sled pull loops
• Single zip hipbelt accessory pocket
• Dual front-panel daisy chains
• Stowable, adjustable traditional and hammer less ice axe attachments
• Puncture-resistant dual-layer internally laminated front panel
• Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with tube port
• Weight: 6.7 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 27.0" x 14.0" x 7.0"