$ 134.96$ 179.95 Prices online may be different from in-store prices.
The Paragon 48 loves those long-distance overnights, where the challenge isn’t just the mileage, but the altitude, the terrain, and the conditions. Its lightweight Aerolon suspension keeps you—and your gear—balanced as you make for your next waypoint, while convenient features improve organization and provide on-trail access to essentials.
•AEROLON SUSPENSION | uses a customized lightweight 7001 aluminum chassis design to deliver uncompromised ventilation and load stabilizing trail performance to reduce energy expenditure on the trail.
• SLEEPING BAG MULTI-STRAPS | removable via girth hitch, these handy straps can be used to carry your sleeping pad or removed to carry other items on the pack
•MATRIX VENTILATION SYSTEM | uses a foam-matrix backpanel structure encapsulated by breathable mesh to provide air flow and moisture evaporation, in order to reduce energy expenditure and increase comfort
• QUICKADJUST HIPBELTS AND BACK HEIGHT | system provide the perfect fit every time, while the unique hipbelt adjustment allow the hipbelt pockets to move with the adjustment to maintain easy pocket access
• GRIPTION LUMBAR PAD | with soft-molded silicon gription pad technology for enhanced load transfer and energy savings
• 3D SHOULDER HARNESSES & HIPBELT | with dual density LIfeSpan EVA foam construction for an amazingly cush ride in a sub-four pound pack
• RAINCOVER INTEGRATION | raincover stows in zippered mesh compartment beneath front stuff pocket and doubles as accessory pocket
• SUNGLASS QUICKSTOW | system on shoulder harness allows a quick, secure and scratch-free way to store your shades on the go
• DUAL ZIPPERED HIPBELT POCKETS | for quick access items on the trail (one mesh and one shell fabric for storage flexibility)
• SIDEWINDER BOTTLE STASH | dual stretch-mesh side pockets, one which provides on-the-go water bottle access with optional tether for pocket security when not in use (offered on largest two style)
• FRONT STRETCH STUFF POCKET | for gear overflow and organization
• DOUBLE ZIP TOP POCKET | has additional zippered pocket for organization and access to small items such as headlamps or maps
• SOLAR-READY | Goal Zero attachment points on top pockets
• REINFORCED BOTTOM PANEL | with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance
• MOLDED WEBBING KEEPERS | for compression strap management